Sunday, September 21, 2008

School eats my life

Apparently, since I haven't posted in a month! All I'll say is that I really enjoy having my honors class, I'm amused at my mother's struggle to get John to fill out college applications, and that I won the Freedom Friday contest with my pretty black skirt with gold and white firework/flower print.

Looking forward to: a relaxed Monday inflicting tests on all my classes (heh heh), a mass of grading for the end of the marking period on Friday, Jeff's birthday next weekend, and the arrival of a certain traveling book!

Currently reading: The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum. This is one of the few series that I've seen the movies before reading the books, and it's rather surprising how different they are. Coincidentally, the movie happened to be on tv tonight!

No comments: