Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School Has Eaten My Life: A Belated Update

I am:
  • exhausted, even though I fell asleep for 3 hours on the couch after school today.
  • looking forward to tomorrow, since all I have to do is proctor my first block final and start getting ready for next semester
  • missing my boyfriend already
  • missing my friends and wishing we still had a long college winter break for visits longer than 3 days
  • amused by Hamlet as a Facebook feed
  • amused by the fact that these bullets appear as flowers
  • hoping that this sore throat that's been hanging around since mid-December is not indicative of something serious like strep
  • apprehensive of having a career prep class for the first time, since i don't know how high to set my expectations
  • wishing this post didn't sound so self-pitying
  • wishing I had some kind of brownies, elves, or fairies that would clean my apartment for me while I slept if I left them the appropriate compensation (i.e. bowl of milk, etc.)
  • running out of things to say
  • wishing I had told my Honors class how much I enjoyed having them as students before they left class today, since half of them I won't see anymore because they are exempt
  • hoping I can do more reading for fun this semester
  • hoping I can keep in better contact with friends this semester
  • falling asleep goodnight now

No comments: